Workshops & Presentations
I have provided trainings, workshops, presentations, and other services across the United States.
Resources that I have created are in use by leaders at a number of institutions including: University of Denver, University of Illinois, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Regis University, University of Colorado Hospital, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and public and private schools in Denver, St. Louis, La Crosse, Seattle, and San Francisco.
My workshops and presentations have been called “innovative,” “exciting,” and “engaging.” I have regularly been evaluated amongst the best at conferences at which I have presented. If you are interested in finding out more, click here to contact me.
I have presented on a variety of topics including:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Inclusive Excellence
- Christian Hegemony
- The role of religion in universities/colleges
- Student engagement
- Program development
- Presentation skills
Selected past engagements:
- “Presentation Skills for 10th Graders”. Panelist. Denver Charter Schools, Denver Public Schools. May 2010.
- “Addressing Microaggressions – A Focus on the Little Things”. Workshop Faciliator. 11th Annual White Privilege Conference, The Matrix Center for Advancement of Social Equity and Inclusion. La Crosse, WI. April 2010.
- Welcoming Address and “Religion in the Secular University: Putting the First Amendment into Practice on Campus”. Panelist. Department of Religious Studies, University of Denver. April 2008.
- “Access, Equity and Excellence for Life”. Speech. Morgridge College of Education, University of Denver. February 2008.
- Student Board Presentation. Genocide Prevention Advanced Leadership Summit, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. March 2007.